More sugar Dear?
 
HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 HEY HYAKU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:25

OBJECTION! I DEMAND A PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM!


please?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 334
Age : 31
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:31

HMSpeedFreek wrote:
OBJECTION! I DEMAND A PHOTOGRAPHY FORUM!


please?

u mean where u can post photos u have taken by camera? if so i vote for this to Oh NOES!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:35

Bah, just precise "[Photos]" in your art gallery.
Because, after all, photography IS art.
If it's your work, just create your gallery grin

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:46

Well...i guess that is wat i can do. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:47

flower dance!
I'm waiting for your work!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Sun 24 Jun - 15:50

You got it!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Guardian of Light
2 n00b 4 u
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 21
Age : 28
Where : Deep etched inside your very soul
Registration date : 2007-06-27

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Wed 27 Jun - 4:34

Well I did not know where to post this but... I'm in love with the tea bag characters, they are too cute hu hu hu.. Great work :) Very personalised :D
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.guardian-of-light.deviantart.com
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Wed 27 Jun - 4:41

He's my doing, thank you!
It's our mascot orly?

I think you did recognize the sticker he has flower dance!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Wed 27 Jun - 10:35

Guardian of Light wrote:
Well I did not know where to post this but... I'm in love with the tea bag characters, they are too cute hu hu hu.. Great work :) Very personalised :D

I think this may go better in the general forums...

_________________

Evil Kitty of Doom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Wed 27 Jun - 11:08

OBJECTION!

Wait wait, this topic is entitled " Hey Hyaku", so if you have a message to your Super Lovely Admin, you can post it here.



Else i release my minions flower dance!

And cookie for Guardian of Light (>^3^)>o

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 334
Age : 31
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:31

I wan a cookie so i have a question for our beloved admin ^^

Can we have a fanfiction thread? I love to write fanfics and would love to share it with yall! Or maybe i should start a fanfic topic in Generall Discussion instead? Its ur call

Now giev me my cookie poke pls daawww
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:34

Got2loveanime wrote:
I wan a cookie so i have a question for our beloved admin ^^

Can we have a fanfiction thread? I love to write fanfics and would love to share it with yall! Or maybe i should start a fanfic topic in Generall Discussion instead? Its ur call

Now giev me my cookie poke pls daawww

Sounds reasonable...just need to wait for Hyaku for conformation.

NO COOKIE FOR YOU!

_________________

Evil Kitty of Doom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 334
Age : 31
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:36

HMSpeedFreek wrote:
Got2loveanime wrote:
I wan a cookie so i have a question for our beloved admin ^^

Can we have a fanfiction thread? I love to write fanfics and would love to share it with yall! Or maybe i should start a fanfic topic in Generall Discussion instead? Its ur call

Now giev me my cookie poke pls daawww

Sounds reasonable...just need to wait for Hyaku for conformation.

NO COOKIE FOR YOU!

Yeah it was a question for him muh meany
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:38

lol

ps. you could post it in fanart for now...

_________________

Evil Kitty of Doom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 334
Age : 31
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:40

HMSpeedFreek wrote:
lol

ps. you could post it in fanart for now...

Naw that would destroy the fun, ill wait
Back to top Go down
View user profile
HMSpeedFreek
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 471
Age : 27
Where : One step ahead of you...
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Thu 5 Jul - 15:41

Got2loveanime wrote:
HMSpeedFreek wrote:
lol

ps. you could post it in fanart for now...

Naw that would destroy the fun, ill wait

Okies...in case hyaku doesnt get the thread, pm with your request.

_________________

Evil Kitty of Doom!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hmspeedfreek.deviantart.com
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Fri 6 Jul - 2:12

No need to pm! duh!

Your mighty Admin is everywhere!!
I come in teh morning.
I come in teh afternoon.
And i often stay on all the night! flower dance!

Okay, one forum Fanfiction!!
I'll insert it in Fanarts, because it's a fan Fiction, and fiction count as art, so herm fan-art, fan-fiction.. bleargh

RIGHT!
Any other question?
Got something to say? hmm?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
Got2loveanime
Better than noob
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 334
Age : 31
Where : Behind ya
Registration date : 2007-06-24

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Fri 6 Jul - 3:17

Hyaku wrote:
No need to pm! duh!

Your mighty Admin is everywhere!!
I come in teh morning.
I come in teh afternoon.
And i often stay on all the night! flower dance!

Okay, one forum Fanfiction!!
I'll insert it in Fanarts, because it's a fan Fiction, and fiction count as art, so herm fan-art, fan-fiction.. bleargh

RIGHT!
Any other question?
Got something to say? hmm?

Yeah i got something to say! Thank u very much oh mighty admin flower dance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hyaku
Better than noob
avatar

Number of posts : 273
Age : 26
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   Fri 6 Jul - 3:44

flower dance!

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hundreds.deviantart.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HEY HYAKU!   

Back to top Go down
 
HEY HYAKU!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tea Factory :: Lobby :: Questions and Feedback-
Jump to: